North Queensland Cowboys 2022 men’s Indigenous Jersey has a trendy jersey for every occasion. The 100% polyester fabric is lightweight, so you’ll stay cool and comfortable. The North Queensland Cowboys 2022 Indigenous Men’s Jersey has North Queensland Cowboys specific graphics. This jersey will be your new favorite.
The Cowboys will wear the 2022 North Queensland Cowboys Indigenous Jersey in Round 12 against the Panthers. Margaret Mara was responsible for the design of this jersey. Margaret Mara was responsible for the artwork which celebrated the connection between Indigenous peoples and land and water. Dynasty Sport Ecotek fabric is a cutting edge, recycled plastic bottles fabric. Dynasty Sport was used in the creation of this garment.
- Tapered torso seams
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Design with high-raglan sleeves, mesh panelling on the sides & torso
- Logos embroidering premium NRL logos by cowboys or NRL
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek’s recycled fabric is used for a light-weight 2 way stretch basecloth featuring mesh panel detail.
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.
- Drop hem finish
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks