This North Queensland Cowboys’ 2022 Men’s Defence Jersey features a lightweight, soft, and stretchy fabric. The North Queensland Cowboys’ 2022 Men’s Defence Jersey was designed to be breathable and comfortable enough for day-to-day use. It has North Queensland Cowboys logos at the front, back, sleeves.
The 2022 Defence Jersey for the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys is dedicated to the rich Australian Defence Force History rooted in North Queensland. The NRL ANZAC Round 7, 7 jersey has elements that were inspired by Townsville’s 1942 bombings.
- Design with high-raglan sleeves, mesh panelling on the sides & torso
- Drop hem finish
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.
- Embroidered NRL and Club logos
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek’s recycled fabric is used for a light-weight 2 way stretch basecloth featuring mesh panel detail.
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Tapered torso seams