This is a stylish, stylish, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2020 Men’s Indigenous Jersey. It is made of a satin fabric and a viscose Manly Warringah Sea Eagles item, and features a unique design. The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2020 Men’s Indigenous Jersey is light and comfortable to wear. The design is very attractive and no one will be able to say that it’s not your style. It is available in a variety of colours and is a true delight for any Rugby fan.
Stand proud in the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2020 Men’s Indigenous Jersey. Designed in collaboration with renowned Indigenous Artist Lee Hampton, Indigenous Health Network and Club Legends Cliff Lyons and Mal Cochrane. The design pays tribute to indigenous organisations and owners which the Manly Warringah Club sit on. Manufactured by ISC the jersey deliver long-lasting and hard-wearing, lightweight comfort thanks to AXIS fabrication Manufactured by Dynasty, the jersey delivers high performance 2-way stretch, sweat-wicking fabric and mesh panels to deliver cool comfort on and off the field. Completed with team and sponsor logos, show your appreciation for the traditional owners of the land and Indigenous culture in the Wests Tigers 2020 Men’s Indigenous Jersey.
- Lightweight 2-way stretch fabric allows you to move with ease
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Design represents Indigenous organisations and the land the club sits on
- Woven locker label
- Manufactured by Dynasty
- Designed by Artist Lee Hampton, Indigenous Health Network and Club Legends Cliff Lyons and Mal Cochrane
- Fully sublimated team and sponsor logos
- Sweat-wicking fabric and mesh panels work to keep you cool and dry