The best manufacturer of rugby apparel, this Cronulla Sharks Womens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is made. This quality product is suitable for every occasion.
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks’ 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey features deep blues and lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s art shows deep colours in sea water and lighter tones on the shoreline. The jersey’s jacket represents Kurranulla, which means “place of rose” in the seashells that make up the jersey’s front. The bottom is a collaboration between local Aboriginal youths and Jay hostel. They display traditional food sources. You can see sharks at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy.
- Streamlined collar featuring a V-neck and reinforced bars-tacks
- Side-torso mesh panels on the underarms of the torso and side of the chest keep the wearer cool.
- Ecotek fabric is a more sustainable option. It is made up of recycled water bottles.
- Drop hem finish
- Dynasty made it
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- On the chest, embroidered badges of Telstra NRL Premiership (Sharks) and on the chest
- Tapered torso seams give you an athletic look
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty uses the Shire land & water as inspiration to her Jersey artwork