Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey – This lightweight Parramatta Eels product is flexible and provides maximum comfort when playing Rugby. Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jerseys made of 100% polyester fabric. It has a snug fitting to keep you dry and cool. Parramatta Eels’ 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey features a 100% spun yarn which is water-wicking and offers a great fit. The Parramatta Eels’ 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey’s hem is double-stitched to make it last a long time. Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey has a small logo at the left sleeve, and a large logo at the back.
Inspired by Burramattagal Peoples art, Parramatta Eels 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey shows how close the region’s clans are to Parramatta River. Sean Kinchela focuses on Parramatta River as a meeting place for the Toongagal People and Burramattagal People (Burramattagal People). The Eel is the centre of the River, which served as a food source and as a cultural practice ground and transport means.
- In memory of those who have sacrificed their lives in service to the country, the Red Poppy was worn.
- Stretch panels ensure a snug fit
- On the chest are embroidered Parramatta Eels badges and NRL Telstra Premiership badges
- Macron invented it
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Sublimated design that includes sponsors logos
- Sean Kinchela, a contemporary painter, was inspired by Burramattagal People’s art. His art is influenced by Parramatta River’s importance for people and the environment.